Wednesday, June 17, 2009

jet lag

due to jet lag and its side effects, i have been on an odd sleeping schedule for the past two days.

i arrived in maui, hawaii with the rest of the immediate simes clan,
yesterday around 8:10 pm [hawaii time] aka. 11:10 southern californian time.
[not that northern california and southern california are in different time zones..]

it's 11:05 pm maui time at the current moment [aka. 2:05 am in my home time zone].
basically, this all m
eans that i'm exhausted for the majority of the day and,
at night, when i should reallyy be exhausted, i can't seem to bring myself to retire to my pullout sofa bed.
it really is a mystery.

most likely my sister is going to read this blog post and get very upset that i am blogging while in beautiful maui, hawaii. but really, what else is expected of me at 11:05 [now 11:08] pm on a tuesday night in a foreign time zone with nothing else to do and no interest in sleep?


so, without further ado, welcome to maui, hawaii.
my home for the next two weeks.


1 comment:

  1. Such a great picture!!!

    Kinda JEALZ your in HAWAII too.

    :)

    -L

    ReplyDelete